NSF Scientific Integrity Policy
It is the policy of NSF to maintain a culture of scientific integrity in accordance with President Obama’s March 9, 2009 Memorandum for the Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies on Scientific Integrity and the implementation guidance in the Office of Science and Technology Policy’s (OSTP) December 17, 2010 Memorandum. Both memoranda are available on the OSTP website. NSF’s policy applies to civil service employees; visiting scientists, engineers, and educators; those working at NSF under the Intergovernmental Personnel Act; and political appointees. This page provides links relevant to NSF’s scientific integrity policy and procedures.
- NSF Scientific Integrity Policy
- NSF’s No FEAR Act Notice
- NSF’s Open Government site
- Office of Legislative and Public Affairs (OLPA) NSF Public Communications & Media Policy
- NSF’s Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA) site
- Conflict of Interest policy
- Research Misconduct policy
Questions regarding NSF’s scientific integrity policies and procedures may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.