Step-by-Step Instructions with screenshots
FastLane Travel and Reimbursement System manual (pdf)
Making travel arrangements:
- Be sure that you have already registered in FastLane.
- Log in to FastLane through 'Panelist Functions'
- Select 'Travel and Reimbursement'
- Select 'Travel Arrangements'
- Complete the On-Line Reservation form
- OR Call SATO Travel
- OR you can also find information on NSF's suggested hotel (if a block of rooms has been reserved for the panel) or other hotels in the Arlington, VA area
The next step is to notify the Program Director of any COIs.
Conflict of Interest (COI)
What constitutes a COI? Check out the NSF 1230 form and guidelines.
Each proposal's cover page contains a list of PIs and the primary institution affiliated with the proposal. Please use this information and any information you find in the proposal to determine if you have a COI. Take into consideration the academic institutions involved, the faculty participants, and the list of committed firms to ascertain if you have any institutional, collaborative, financial, or other possible COIs. Notify the Program Director of any possible COIs.
Return to Information for Panelists
Travel Rules and Regulations