1. Click the on link titled "Proposals, Awards, & Status"(found on the left hand-side of the web page) at http://www.fastlane.nsf.gov.
2. Enter your login information into the "PI/Co-PI Login" box and click on the "Login" button.
3. Click on the link titled "Proposal Functions".
4. Click on the link titled "Revised Submitted Proposal Budget".
5. Highlight your proposal and click the "View" button.
6. The next page is titled "Principal Investigator (PI)/Co-Principal Investigator (Co-PI) Proposal Revised Budget". Click the radio button next to "Edit the Budget" and click the "OK" button.
7. Year One will appear under the Year column next to the organization name. To edit the budget for Year One click the "Funds" link.
8. The Year One budget will then display on the screen and allow you to make any changes that are needed. Click on the "Calculate and Save" button to save the changes to this year.
9. Repeat steps 7-8 to revise additional years if needed.
10. From the main 'Project Budget' page, upload the entire revised budget justification (including supporting documentation) using the "Budget Impact Statement" option.
11. At this point, your budget has NOT been submitted to NSF. Please see “How to submit a revised budget” belowto complete the process.