Division of Advanced Cyberinfrastructure
Campus Cyberinfrastructure - Data, Networking, and Innovation Program
Important Information for Proposers
A revised version of the NSF Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG) (NSF 15-1), is
effective for proposals submitted, or due, on or after December 26, 2014. The PAPPG is consistent
with, and, implements the new Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit
Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance) (2 CFR § 200). Please be advised that
the guidelines contained in NSF 15-1 apply to proposals submitted in response to this
Full Proposal Deadline Date: March 24, 2015
The Campus Cyberinfrastructure - Data, Networking, and Innovation (CC*DNI) program invests in campus-level data and networking infrastructure and integration activities tied to achieving higher levels of performance, reliability and predictability for science applications and distributed research projects. Science-driven requirements are the primary motivation for any proposed activity.
CC*DNI awards will be made in seven areas:
(1) Data Infrastructure Building Blocks (DIBBs) - Multi-Campus/Multi-Institution Model Implementations awards will be supported at up to $5,000,000 total for up to 5 years.
(2) Data Driven Networking Infrastructure for the Campus and Researcher awards will be supported at up to $500,000 total for up to 2 years.
(3) Network Design and Implementation for Small Institutions awards will be supported at up to $350,000 total for up to 2 years.
(4) Network Integration and Applied Innovation awards will be supported at up to $1,000,000 total for up to 2 years.
(5) Campus CI Engineer awards will be made at up to $400,000 total for up to 2 years.
(6) Regional Coordination and Partnership in Advanced Networking awards will be made at up to $150,000 for up to 2 years.
(7) Instrument Networking awards will be supported at up to $400,000 for up to two years.
Software Development for Cyberinfrastructure
Frequently Asked Questions (NSF 14-521)
REVISIONS AND UPDATES
THIS PROGRAM IS PART OF
Additional Funding Opportunities for the CNS Community
Division of Advanced Cyberinfrastructure Programs
What Has Been Funded (Recent Awards Made Through This Program, with Abstracts)
Map of Recent Awards Made Through This Program