Directorate for Engineering
Grants for the Department-Level Reform of Undergraduate Engineering Education
This program has been archived.
The Grants for the Department-Level Reform of Undergraduate Engineering Education solicitation provides an opportunity for institutions to compete for planning and implementation grants to assist departmental and larger units in:
- Engaging faculty in the scholarship of learning and teaching on a department wide basis,
- Developing, implementing, assessing and disseminating comprehensive plans to reformulate, streamline and update engineering degree programs,
- Developing, implementing, assessing department wide transformational change of student learning experiences,
- Incorporating Service Learning opportunities into engineering programs,
- Meeting the emerging workforce and educational needs of U.S. industry, and
- Incorporating methods for integration of research and teaching.
This solicitation is a collaborative effort between the Directorate for Engineering (ENG) and the Directorate for Education and Human Resources (EHR).
THIS PROGRAM IS PART OF
Other activities supported by ECS
World-class activities supported by CMS
What Has Been Funded (Recent Awards Made Through This Program, with Abstracts)
Map of Recent Awards Made Through This Program