DISCOVERIES > All Discoveries
- Rules of engagement: Transforming the teaching of college-level science
- A science education advocate who trained as a molecular biologist uses her analytical background to create teaching strategies that energize both students and faculty
- Released December 18, 2014
- Creative Minds Mingle: Robotics at the Junction of Art and Engineering
- What happens when the real world meets the virtual one? Or, when the art world meets the world of engineering? A New York art professor and her students find out, through the eyes of a roaming robot named Kiru.
- Released May 6, 2005
Showing 1-2 of 2