FUNDING > Computer and Network...
Division of Computer and Network Systems
Computer and Network Systems (CNS): Core Programs
firstname.lastname@example.org, (703) 292-8950
email@example.com, (703) 292-8950
firstname.lastname@example.org, (703) 292-8950
Important Information for Proposers
A revised version of the NSF Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG) (NSF 16-1), is effective for proposals submitted, or due, on or after January 25, 2016. Please be advised that, depending on the specified due date, the guidelines contained in NSF 16-1 may apply to proposals submitted in response to this funding opportunity.
Full Proposal Window: September 10, 2016 - September 16, 2016
September 10 - September 16, Annually Thereafter
Full Proposal Window: September 18, 2016 - September 26, 2016
September 18 - September 24, Annually Thereafter
Full Proposal Window: November 4, 2016 - November 18, 2016
November 4 - November 18, Annually Thereafter
CISE’s Division of Computer and Network Systems (CNS) supports research and education projects that develop new knowledge in two core programs:
- Computer Systems Research (CSR) program; and
- Networking Technology and Systems (NeTS) program.
Proposers are invited to submit proposals in three project classes, which are defined as follows:
- Small Projects - up to $500,000 total budget with durations up to three years;
- Medium Projects - $500,001 to $1,200,000 total budget with durations up to four years; and
- Large Projects - $1,200,001 to $3,000,000 total budget with durations up to five years.
A more complete description of the three project classes can be found in section II. Program Description of this document.
Funded as Part of This Activity
Revisions and Updates