Slide title: The Innovation Ecosystem in the U.S.
- U.S. engine of global innovation for more than 50 years
- Magnet for talent from around the globe
- Universities at the top of global rankings
- Well-developed system of higher education with public and private support models
- Well-established infrastructure with institutions to identify, support and nurture research, scientific ethics, research integrity, IP, etc.
Slide background image: Photo illustration of Earth from space
Background image credit: John Prusinski, National Science Foundation