Subcommittee on Facilities - Committee on Strategy and Budget - National Science Board
Public visitors must arrange for a visitor's badge in advance. Call 703-292-7000 or email
email@example.com and leave your name and place of
business to request your badge, which will be ready for pick-up at the visitor's desk on the day of the meeting.
National Science Foundation
Open Session 8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
May 9, 2011
8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Chairman's Remarks
Dr. José-Marie Griffiths, Chairman
- Approval of Minutes from December 2010 and February 2011 Meetings
- Best Practices Update: New NSF Gating Process for Early-stage MREFC Projects, and Perspective on America
COMPETES Sec. 523
- Annual Portfolio Review Discussion: Large Facilities and FFRDCS in Construction and Operations
- APR overview and portfolio assessment dimensions
- Review NSF Facilities Plan
- Issues and challenges discussion and Q&A
- Progress on Mid-Scale Information Gathering and Next Steps
LUNCH (11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.)
Closed Session: 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Annual Portfolio Review: Future Potential MREFC Projects
Robert M. Robinson