Committee on Education and Human Resources - National Science Board
Public visitors must arrange for a visitor's badge in advance. Call 703-292-7000 or email
email@example.com and leave your name and place of
business to request your badge, which will be ready for pick-up at the visitor's desk on the day of the meeting.
National Science Foundation
July 29, 2011
8:00 a.m. – 8:45 a.m.
Open Session: 8:00 a.m. – 8:45 a.m.
- Approval of May 2011 Minutes
- Approval of June 2011 Teleconference Minutes
- Discussion and Approval of the CEH STEM Education Prospective Horizon "Action Items"
- Discussion on challenges and opportunities for NSF's education agenda: Issues in developing a strategic
vision for the Directorate for Education and Human Resources
- Updates from the Education and Human Resources Directorate
- NSTC Committee on STEM Education
- "Successful K-12 STEM Education" report and implementation plan
- NSF-U.S. Department of Education Institute of Education Sciences collaboration on Evidence Standards
Kathryn Sullivan and Jill Karsten