Committee on Programs and Plans - National Science Board
Public visitors must arrange for a visitor's badge in advance. Call 703-292-7000 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org and leave your name and place of
business to request your badge, which will be ready for pick-up at the visitor's desk on the day of the meeting.
National Science Foundation
December 12, 2011
Open: 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Closed: 4:00 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
CPP Open Session: 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Approval of Open CPP Minutes for July 2011
- Committee Chairman’s Remarks
Dr. Mark Abbott, CPP Chairman
- CY 2012 Schedule of Action and Information Items for NSB Review
- CPP Task Force on Unsolicited Mid-Scale Research – Charge Revision
- Discussion Item: Status of CPP Program Portfolio Planning
- NSB Information Item: Update on Polar Contracts
- NSB Information Item: Update Subcommittee on Recompetition of NSF Facilities
- NSB Information Item & Discussion: NSF High Performance Computing Strategy
- NSB Briefing: Update on Changes in BIO Process in Receipt of Proposals
CPP Closed Session: 4:00 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
- Committee Chairman's Remarks
- Approval of Closed CPP Minutes for July 2011 and October 2011
- NSB Action: : Operation of the International Astronomy Observatory