Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide (GROW) - BRAZIL
See Dear Colleague Letter NSF 14-121 for information on how to apply. For additional information on the GROW program, check the program webpage or email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that external websites not maintained by NSF may become inactive over time.
NSF - CAPES GROW Collaboration: Information for NSF GROW Website, Brazil Country Page
- Partner Agency: CAPES (Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior; http://www.capes.gov.br), the Brazilian Federal Agency for Support and Evaluation of Graduate Education.
- Partner Agency Website for GROW: Under construction.
- Duration: 4 to 12 months.
- Eligible Host Institutions: Public and non-profit philanthropic Brazilian Universities.
- Support: CAPES intends to support in-country costs for the GROW Fellow, including a living allowance in local currency. CAPES also intends to bear costs related to administering GROW collaborations in Brazil, which includes host country review of NSF-recommended applications, and correspondence with potential applicants and host scientists.
- Contact: email@example.com