Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide (GROW) - DENMARK
This information is specific to the GROW opportunity for Denmark.
See Dear Colleague Letter NSF 14-121 for information on how to apply. For additional information on the GROW program, check the program webpage or email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that external websites not maintained by NSF may become inactive over time.
GROW in Denmark -
- Partner Agency: Danish National Research Foundation.
- Partner Agency GROW website: http://dg.dk/en/internationalization/national-science-foundation/
- Potential host institutions: Danish National Research Foundation Centers of Excellence - http://www.dg.dk/en/centers-of-excellence-2/list-of-centers/ .
- Duration: One research visit of between two and twelve months.
- Support for research, education and additional living expenses will be provided through the Danish host institution. Support for additional living expenses will be approximately 9000 DKK per month.
- Vibeke Schroder
- Senior Advisor
- phone +45-3318-1958
- email: email@example.com
- Additional Links:
Return to main GROW page.