Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide (GROW) - FINLAND
This page provides information to the GROW opportunity for Finland.
See Dear Colleague Letter NSF 16-012 for information on how to apply. For additional information on the GROW program, check the program webpage or email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that external websites not maintained by NSF may become inactive over time.
GROW in Finland
- Partner Agencies: Academy of Finland and Tekes (Finnish Funding Agency for Technology and Innovation).
- Academy of Finland GROW web site with potential host institutions - http://www.aka.fi/NSFFellow.
- Fellows may propose research activities at Centers of Excellence and with Academy Professors or Academy Research Fellows.
- Contact for Academy of Finland:
- Tiina Jokela
- Programme Manager
- phone: +358-29-533-5046
- Tekes GROW web site with potential host institutions through Tekes - http://www.tekes.fi/NSFfellows
- Fellows are strongly encouraged to propose activities related to research projects funded by Tekes.
- Contact for Tekes:
- Peter Westerstråhle
- Chief Adviser, Head of Office
- Tekes (Washington, D.C)
- phone: 202 298 5842
- Duration: One research visit of between three and twelve months.
- Support: Finnish host institutions will cover living costs, typically as salary, as well as research-related costs in Finland.
- Salary paid by the Finnish organization will be subject to Finnish tax laws.
- Additional Links:
Return to main GROW page.