Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide (GROW) - SWITZERLAND
This information is specific to the GROW opportunity for Switzerland.
See Dear Colleague Letter NSF 14-121 for information on how to apply. For additional information on the GROW program, check the program webpage or email inquiries to email@example.com. Note that external websites not maintained by NSF may become inactive over time.
GROW in Switzerland -
- Partner Agency: State Secretariat for Education Research and Innovation (SERI)
- Potential host institutions: Any publicly funded university or research institution. Duration: Between six and twelve months.
- Support: 1920 Swiss francs per month and mandatory Swiss Health insurance.
- Other Information: Separate from and in addition to the NSF GROW proposal, applicants to GROW in Switzerland whom NSF recommends must also submit an application package to the Swiss Government Excellence Program. The Swiss Embassy in Washington, DC will send the package to the applicant after NSF reviews GROW proposals and makes recommendations to our Swiss partner. Additional details, including a deadline for submission of the package to the Swiss Embassy, will be provided in the near future.
- Embassy of Switzerland in Washington, DC
- details coming soon
- Additional Links:
Return to main GROW page.