- Characteristics of Scientists and Engineers with U.S. Doctorates
- This series examines trends in U.S. employment and related labor information for persons holding doctoral degrees in science and engineering. Information is available on demographic and employment characteristics of the nation's doctoral scientists and engineers.
- S&E Doctorate Awards
- This series presents data and trends on doctorates awarded in science and engineering. Information is also available on characteristics of doctorate recipients, institutions awarding doctorates, and postgraduation plans of doctorate recipients.
- Science and Engineering Indicators
- This biennial report to Congress provides a broad base of quantitative information about U.S. science, engineering, and technology.
- SESTAT: Characteristics of Scientists and Engineers in the United States
- Tabular data, generated from the SESTAT data system, provides a profile the U.S. science and engineering workforce. The tabulations include characteristics of all U.S. scientists and engineers (S&E), employed S&E, and salaries information for S&E. Data are presented by degree field and occupation, and by characteristics such as sex, race/ethnicity, age and citizenship.
- Women, Minorities, and Persons with Disabilities in S&E
- This series presents trends in the participation of women, minorities, and persons with disabilities in science and engineering fields. Topics include higher-education enrollments, degrees, institutions, and financial support and employment status, occupations, sectors, and salaries.
Can't find what you're looking for? Search NCSES or Browse the Publication IndexLast Updated: October 22, 2013