- Business and Industrial R&D
- This series reviews trends in research and development activities of the U.S. business sector. Since 2008, these data have been collected by the Business R&D and Innovation Survey (BRDIS), successor to the Survey of Industrial Research and Development. See about BRDIS for more information on this survey.
Learn about a project that links data from these business and industrial R&D surveys to data from international investment surveys.
- Science and Engineering Indicators
- This biennial report to Congress provides a broad base of quantitative information about U.S. science, engineering, and technology.
- Scientists, Engineers, and Technicians in Industry
- This series provides data on the number of scientists, engineers and technicians employed in the U.S. economy.
- SESTAT: Characteristics of Scientists and Engineers in the United States
- Tabular data, generated from the SESTAT data system, provides a profile the U.S. science and engineering workforce. The tabulations include characteristics of all U.S. scientists and engineers (S&E), employed S&E, and salaries information for S&E. Data are presented by degree field and occupation, and by characteristics such as sex, race/ethnicity, age and citizenship.
Workforce: Business and Industry
Can't find what you're looking for? Search NCSES or Browse the Publication IndexLast Updated: July 21, 2014