- Characteristics of Recent College Graduates
- This series presents information and data on the characteristics of persons receiving bachelor's or master's degrees in science or engineering fields from U.S. academia institutions.
- SESTAT: Characteristics of Scientists and Engineers in the United States
- Tabular data, generated from the SESTAT data system, provides a profile the U.S. science and engineering workforce. The tabulations include characteristics of all U.S. scientists and engineers (S&E), employed S&E, and salaries information for S&E. Data are presented by degree field and occupation, and by characteristics such as sex, race/ethnicity, age and citizenship.
- Women, Minorities, and Persons with Disabilities in S&E
- This series presents trends in the participation of women, minorities, and persons with disabilities in science and engineering fields. Topics include higher-education enrollments, degrees, institutions, and financial support and employment status, occupations, sectors, and salaries.
Can't find what you're looking for? Search NCSES or Browse the Publication IndexLast Updated: August 06, 2013