- Characteristics of Recent College Graduates
- This series presents information and data on the characteristics of persons receiving bachelor's or master's degrees in science or engineering fields from U.S. academia institutions.
- Characteristics of Scientists and Engineers with U.S. Doctorates
- This series examines trends in U.S. employment and related labor information for persons holding doctoral degrees in science and engineering. Information is available on demographic and employment characteristics of the nation's doctoral scientists and engineers.
- Doctoral Scientists and Engineers Profiles
- This series presents tables that represent profiles of employed doctoral scientists and engineers. Profiles include reasons for making certain choices in employment situations, work-related activities, and special-module data collected in each survey cycle.
- Postdoctorates at Federally Funded R&D Centers
- This series provides data on the demographic characteristics, research fields, and sources of support of postdoctoral researchers (postdocs) employed at federally funded R&D centers (FFRDCs).
- Science and Engineering Indicators
- This biennial report to Congress provides a broad base of quantitative information about U.S. science, engineering, and technology.
- Science and Technology Pocket Data Book
- This series provides a reference to selected data series of the Science and Engineering Indicators report. It provides both charts and tables, and complements past Science and Engineering Indicators reports.
- SESTAT: Characteristics of Scientists and Engineers in the United States
- Tabular data, generated from the SESTAT data system, provides a profile the U.S. science and engineering (S&E) workforce. The tabulations include characteristics of all U.S. scientists and engineers, employed scientists and engineers, and salaries information for scientists and engineers. Data are presented by degree field and occupation, and by characteristics such as sex, race, ethnicity, age and citizenship. Learn about the redesign of SESTAT.
- Women, Minorities, and Persons with Disabilities in S&E
- This series presents trends in the participation of women, minorities, and persons with disabilities in science and engineering fields. Topics include higher-education enrollments, degrees, institutions, and financial support and employment status, occupations, sectors, and salaries.
Can't find what you're looking for? Search NCSES or Browse the Publication IndexLast Updated: July 21, 2014