- Federal Scientists and Engineers
- This series provides data on the characteristics and status of scientists and engineers employed by the U.S. Federal Government. Various demographic data are included in the analyses.
- Postdoctorates at Federally Funded R&D Centers
- This series provides data on the demographic characteristics, research fields, and sources of support of postdoctoral researchers (postdocs) employed at federally funded R&D centers (FFRDCs).
- SESTAT: Characteristics of Scientists and Engineers in the United States
- Tabular data, generated from the SESTAT data system, provides a profile the U.S. science and engineering workforce. The tabulations include characteristics of all U.S. scientists and engineers (S&E), employed S&E, and salaries information for S&E. Data are presented by degree field and occupation, and by characteristics such as sex, race/ethnicity, age and citizenship.
Federal Government: Demographics
Can't find what you're looking for? Search NCSES or Browse the Publication IndexLast Updated: July 21, 2014