- International Investment and R&D Data Link
- This series presents data from a project that links business and industrial R&D survey data from NCSES to international investment survey data from the Bureau of Economic Analysis. The combined data sets provide information on the R&D activities of U.S. multinational companies (MNCs) and foreign MNCs with U.S. activities.
Learn more about US Business and Industrial R&D.
- Science and Engineering Indicators
- This biennial report to Congress provides a broad base of quantitative information about U.S. science, engineering, and technology.
- SESTAT: Characteristics of Scientists and Engineers in the United States
- Tabular data, generated from the SESTAT data system, provides a profile the U.S. science and engineering (S&E) workforce. The tabulations include characteristics of all U.S. scientists and engineers, employed scientists and engineers, and salaries information for scientists and engineers. Data are presented by degree field and occupation, and by characteristics such as sex, race, ethnicity, age and citizenship. Learn about the redesign of SESTAT.
International: Research and Development
Last Updated: June 08, 2016