- International Investment and R&D Data Link
- This series presents data from a project that links business and industrial R&D survey data from NCSES to international investment survey data from the Bureau of Economic Analysis. The combined data sets provide information on the R&D activities of U.S. multinational companies (MNCs) and foreign MNCs with U.S. activities.
Learn more about US Business and Industrial R&D.
- Science and Engineering Indicators
- This biennial report to Congress provides a broad base of quantitative information about U.S. science, engineering, and technology.
- SESTAT: Characteristics of Scientists and Engineers in the United States
- Tabular data, generated from the SESTAT data system, provides a profile the U.S. science and engineering workforce. The tabulations include characteristics of all U.S. scientists and engineers (S&E), employed S&E, and salaries information for S&E. Data are presented by degree field and occupation, and by characteristics such as sex, race/ethnicity, age and citizenship.
International: Research and Development
Can't find what you're looking for? Search NCSES or Browse the Publication IndexLast Updated: July 21, 2014