- International Investment and R&D Data Link
- This series presents data from a project that links business and industrial R&D survey data from NCSES to international investment survey data from the Bureau of Economic Analysis. The combined data sets provide information on the R&D activities of U.S. multinational companies (MNCs) and foreign MNCs with U.S. activities.
Learn more about US Business and Industrial R&D.
- National Patterns of R&D Resources
- This series presents trend data on the overall research and development effort in the United States. Information includes R&D expenditures by sector of performance, source of funds, character of R&D work, R&D-to-GDP ratios, and international comparisons.
- Science and Engineering Indicators
- This biennial report to Congress provides a broad base of quantitative information about U.S. science, engineering, and technology.
- Science and Technology Pocket Data Book
- This series provides a reference to selected data series of the Science and Engineering Indicators report. It provides both charts and tables, and complements past Science and Engineering Indicators reports.
Research and Development: International
Can't find what you're looking for? Search NCSES or Browse the Publication IndexLast Updated: July 21, 2014