- Federal Funds for R&D
- This series reviews current and historical trends in Federal obligations and funding for research and development in science and engineering.
- National Patterns of R&D Resources
- This series present trend data on the overall R&D effort in the U.S. Information includes R&D expenditures by source of funds, sector of performance, S&E employed in R&D, and international comparisons.
- Science and Technology Pocket Data Book
- This series provides a reference to selected data series of the Science and Engineering Indicators report. It provides both charts and tables, and complements past Science and Engineering Indicators reports.
Research and Development: Trends
Can't find what you're looking for? Search NCSES or Browse the Publication IndexLast Updated: October 22, 2013