Thank you for your interest in doing business with the National Science Foundation. The Division of Acquisition and Cooperative Support (DACS) provides general policy guidance for contracts and procurement through its Contracts Branch. DACS maintains a Vendor Resource Library and also develops an annual Forecast of Contracting Opportunities to help small, minority, and women-owned businesses develop their marketing strategies. Contact staff in the Contracts Branch, if you have additional questions.
- Synopsis DACS17Q1112: 2018 Renewal of MathSciNet
- Synopsis DACS17Q1111: Congressional Quarterly Roll Call (CQ)
- Synopsis DACS17Q1110: Sponsorship of the Governors Economic Policy Advisors Institute
- Combined Synopsis Solicitation DACS17Q1104: NSF Program Management Seminars
- Combined Synopsis Solicitation DACS17Q1103: NSF Executive Leadership Retreat
- Synopsis DACS17Q1102: 2017 New York Venture Summit
- Combined Synopsis Solicitation DACS17Q1072: NSF Internet Site Survey
- Combined Synopsis/Solicitation 3052: Call Accounting Enterprise System
- Synopsis DACS17Q1037: 2017 Ed Tech Start-up Pavilion and Pitch Fest
- Synopsis DAS17P0009: Assure
Business.USA.gov is the U.S. government's official web portal to support business start-ups, growth, financing and exporting. It is designed to provide access to online resources and services of Federal, state, and local Government as well as those of non-profit and educational organizations supporting businesses.