Thank you for your interest in doing business with the National Science Foundation. The Division of Acquisition and Cooperative Support (DACS) provides general policy guidance for contracts and procurement through its Contracts Branch. DACS develops an annual Forecast of Contracting Opportunities to help small, minority, and women-owned businesses develop their marketing strategies. Contact staff in the Contracts Branch, if you have additional questions.
- Notice of Intent to Sole Source 49100421P9013: Dare to Lead Training
- Synopsis 49100421Q0090: Kimball Office Furniture and Installation
- Synopsis 49100421Q0058: 2021 Innovation Research Interchange Standard Sponsorship
- Notice of Intent to Sole Source 49100421Q0045: Developing and Implementing an Outward Mindset Virtual Workshop
- Synopsis 49100421Q0042: Angel Capital Association (ACA) Silver Level Annual Partnership
- Determination and Findings 49100421SN0001
- Notice of Intent to Sole Source 49100421Q0014: License Renewal Services of Accuity's Routing and Transit Number File