Thank you for your interest in doing business with the National Science Foundation. The Division of Acquisition and Cooperative Support (DACS) provides general policy guidance for contracts and procurement through its Contracts Branch. DACS maintains a Vendor Resource Library and also develops an annual Forecast of Contracting Opportunities to help small, minority, and women-owned businesses develop their marketing strategies. Contact staff in the Contracts Branch, if you have additional questions.
- Synopsis DACS17Q1047: Sponsorship of SXSW Startup Village
- Synopsis DACS17Q1046: 2017 Lux Research Membership Subscription
- Synopsis DACS17Q1042: NSF S-STEM Program Panel Meeting
- Synopsis DACS17Q1037: 2017 Ed Tech Start-up Pavilion and Pitch Fest
- Synopsis DACS17Q1032: NSF Research Traineeship Panel Meeting
- Synopsis DACS17Q1030: EurekAlert! Online News Subscription
- Synopsis DACS17Q1027: National Engineers Week Foundation
- Synopsis DAS17P0009: Assure
Business.USA.gov is the U.S. government's official web portal to support business start-ups, growth, financing and exporting. It is designed to provide access to online resources and services of Federal, state, and local Government as well as those of non-profit and educational organizations supporting businesses.