Resumption of Operations at the National Science Foundation
The National Science Foundation (NSF) is emerging from a 16-day funding lapse that severely limited our ability to conduct our mission to advance the progress of science and engineering. This page provides guidance regarding the resumption of operations at NSF following the shutdown. NSF will continue to update this page as more information becomes available. General shutdown questions should be directed to the Policy Office in the Division of Institution & Award Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation of the Fall 2013 competition for Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement (DDRI) proposals submitted to the Geography and Spatial Sciences (GSS) Program - October 23, 2013
- Grant and Cooperative Agreement Related Policy and Systems Issues Following the Resumption of Operations at NSF
- Revised Proposal Due Date Listing - October 22, 2013
- Frequently Asked Questions on Revised Proposal Due Date Guidance Issued After the Government Shutdown for Due Dates Falling Between October 1-25, 2013 - October 22, 2013
- FastLane Advisory: Information about the impacts of the government shutdown on NSF panels, funding opportunity deadlines and project reports - October 21, 2013
- Important Notice #134, Resumption of Operations at the National Science Foundation - October 17, 2013