Instructions for Adding and Editing IUCRC Directory Listings
Existing Center Directors, please regularly update your Center Directory Listing online. Updates to your Center Directory Listing are required annually.
New Center Directors please forward the content for your directory listing to the IUCRC Program Director. The new directory listing will be published after program review and approval. Visit the Center Directory to review existing center directory listings for examples of what other centers have submitted. New directory listings will use the following format:
Center Name (logo)*
Partner Institution (s) if applicable
One sentence subtitle that captures the essence of the center in 25 words or less.
Center Mission and Rationale
Center's description, goals, and rationale for support of industry research needs. One or two paragraphs.
Description of the research activities within the center. One paragraph overview with bullets showing examples of relevant research.
- Modeling/Simulation - Sample topic with brief explantation of research.
- Design - Sample topic with brief explantation of research.
Special Center Activities (optional)
Non research related activities similar in design and layout as in the Research Program section.
Facilities and Laboratories (optional)
Description of the facilities and equipment.
Mailing address and contact information.
Center home page(s) URL
*Please Note: All images, including university logos, must come with a completed Multimedia Permission & Use of Copyrighted Material Form (NSF 1515 version 9/09) form. The following should be considered when completing the form:
- The entire form may be completed electronically and emailed back to the NSF contact or IIP Webmaster.
- It covers all forms of multimedia, not just images.
- The form must be signed by the copyright holder, if applicable.
- A digital signature (typing one's name in the signature field) is acceptable.
- The top and bottom fields ("For Official NSF Use Only") are for NSF to use for naming the forms, making notes, etc, without having to scan the forms. Centers can disregard that line.
- The "Multimedia Gallery" refers to NSF's online Multimedia Gallery.