Find out how you can rapidly create a new IUCRC - Read the Dear Colleague Letter
Funding Opportunities to Create Centers
- Site proposals to plan or create or join an IUCRC
Eligibility requirements, program guidelines, and proposal submission instructions can be found in the IUCRC Program Solicitation.
- Dear Colleague Letters (DCLs) Encouraging Center Proposals in Technology Focus Areas
Funding Opportunities for Existing Centers
- Non-Academic Research Internships for Graduate Students (INTERN) Supplemental Funding
A supplemental funding opportunity (NSF 17-091) is available in fiscal year (FY) 2018 and FY 2019 to provide support for non-academic research internships for graduate students to enhance career opportunities in any sector of the U.S. economy.
- Veteran's Research Supplement (VRS)
Engages veterans in research at IUCRCs.
- Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU)
- Research Experience for Teachers (RET)
- IUCRC International Sites Supplements
For information on how to apply refer to the solicitation, section "International IUCRC Supplement".
- Grant Opportunity for Academic Liaison with Industry (GOALi)
Submit to the Core Program that funds the research most closely related to what you are proposing via the GOALI Proposal type and inform your IUCRC Program Director.
- Innovation Corps (I-Corps) Teams Program
- Partnerships for Innovation