IRES Q&A Webinar
November 30, 2017 2:00 PM
November 30, 2017 3:30 PM
Thursday, November 30, 2017, 2:00 – 3:30 pm EST
International Research Experiences for Students (IRES) Program Directors Dr. Fahmida Chowdhury and Dr. Maija Kukla will be available for answering questions from anyone interested in considering IRES proposal submissions.
Please note that this is a Q&A webinar – there will be no program presentation. Interested parties should read the solicitation to learn about the program, and ask questions on issues that may need clarification or further explanations. IRES Solicitation NSF 18-505 is available at https://www.nsf.gov/funding/pgm_summ.jsp?pims_id=12831
- To join the webinar, copy the URL into your browser or click on it to register https://nsf.webex.com/nsf/j.php?MTID=mf24de1ad2b0ca73070c5c604f55c8c2a
- Participant password: IRES2018!a
- Audio only participation is available via phone by dialing toll number 1-415-655-0002 and entering access code/meeting number: 749 241 010
- Note: To view real-time captions, open a separate browser page and go to http://www.fedrcc.us/fedrcc/ The event confirmation number is 3448979.
- If you need reasonable/accessibility accommodations to participate, please contact us 10 days in advance of the event date for coordination.
- Participants can call Cisco WebEx Technical Support at -866-229-3239 for help with joining WebEx events.
We encourage you to email your questions in advance to the IRES Program Directors: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
NSF Related Organizations
Office of International Science and Engineering