National AI Research Institute in Dynamic Systems Webinar
Learn about Theme 5 of the National Artificial Intelligence Research Institutes program
September 25, 2020 3:00 PM
September 25, 2020 4:00 PM
To learn about National Artificial Intelligence (AI) Research Institutes Theme 5: AI Institute in Dynamic Systems, please join NSF on September 25, 2020, for a webinar starting at 3:00 PM Eastern.
The National AI Research Institutes program seeks to enable multidisciplinary, multi-stakeholder research on large-scale, long-time-horizon challenges in areas of national importance, through the growth of the network of National AI Research Institutes. There are eight institute themes this year.
NOTE: A program-wide webinar for the National Artificial Intelligence Research Institutes solicitation NSF 20-604 is scheduled for 3:30-5:00 PM on September 21, 2020 (register at https://nsf.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_6Qo-wGMtTOaniMch4auBKQ).
Theme 5: AI Institute in Dynamic Systems supports research and education in fundamental AI and machine learning theory, algorithms, and use-inspired engineering and science for real-time sensing, learning, decision making, and predictions that lead the way towards safe, reliable, efficient, and ethical data-enabled engineering and science systems.
This Theme 5 webinar will cover theme-specific goals, submission requirements, and answer theme-specific questions.
The main topics of the Theme 5 webinar are:
- Program and Theme 5 specific information and introduction to theme and program contacts
- Prepared frequently-asked questions
- General questions and answers
To join the Theme 5 webinar:
- Register in advance at https://nsf.zoomgov.com/meeting/register/vJIsceCuqT8uGKwozHE_h-Wi4F7lEE3lQvM
- Prepare in advance by testing your internet connection and devices with Zoom software: https://zoom.us/test. Learn more about participating in NSF meetings remotely at https://beta.nsf.gov/about/participant.
- Request accommodations in advance. Real-time captions will be available during the webinar. Please submit requests for other types of accessibility accommodations at least three days in advance to Ying Sun at email@example.com.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Ying Sun, (703) 292-7443, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NSF Related Organizations
Directorate for Engineering
National Artificial Intelligence (AI) Research Institutes