NSF CAREER Program Webinars
Learn about the program and solicitation requirements
May 14, 2021 1:00 PM
May 14, 2021 3:00 PM
May 20, 2021 1:00 PM
May 20, 2021 3:00 PM
NSF is providing information on the NSF Faculty Early Career Development (CAREER) program solicitation NSF 20-525 at webinars on Friday, May 14, and Thursday, May 20, 2021, starting at 1:00 pm Eastern time each day.
The NSF-wide CAREER program supports early-career faculty who have the potential to serve as academic role models in research and education and to lead advances in the mission of their department or organization. Activities pursued by early-career faculty should build a firm foundation for a lifetime of leadership in integrating education and research.
Both webinars will include a briefing on the CAREER program and key solicitation requirements followed by a question and answer session. Prior to the webinar, you can submit questions to NSF CAREER Webinar Questions.
Join the Webinar
Learn about the NSF CAREER program.
- Register in advance for the webinar at https://nsf.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_CdBfoDo9QqCEV2h3roKiGQ
- Meeting ID: 161 946 8470
- Passcode: 176334
- Prepare in advance by testing your internet connection and devices with Zoom software: https://zoom.us/test. Learn more about participating in meetings remotely with NSF at https://beta.nsf.gov/about/participant
- Request accommodations in advance. Please submit requests for accessibility accommodations to Michelle Jenkins. Real-time captions will be available during the meeting:
- May 14: https://www.captionedtext.com/client/event.aspx?EventID=4767924&Customer... (Confirmation ID: 4767924)
- May 20: https://www.captionedtext.com/client/event.aspx?EventID=4767926&Customer... (Confirmation ID: 4767926)
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with details about joining the webinar.
NSF CAREER webinar questions, email: email@example.com
NSF Related Organizations
Directorate for Mathematical and Physical Sciences
Directorate for Social, Behavioral and Economic Sciences
Directorate for Computer and Information Science and Engineering
Directorate for Geosciences
Directorate for Engineering
Directorate for Education and Human Resources
Faculty Early Career Development Program