This program has been archived.
Computer and Network Systems (CNS): Core Programs
|Jack Brassilemail@example.com||(703) 292-8950||1175|
|Darleen L. Fisherfirstname.lastname@example.org||(703) 292-8950||1175|
|Samee U. Khanemail@example.com||(703) 292-8950||1175|
|Sandip Kundufirstname.lastname@example.org||(703) 292-8950||1175|
|Mimi McClureemail@example.com||(703) 292-8950||1175|
|Thyaga Nandagopalfirstname.lastname@example.org||(703) 292-8950||1175|
|Yan Solihinemail@example.com||(703) 292-8950||1175|
|Ann C. Von Lehmenfirstname.lastname@example.org||(703) 292-8950||1175|
PROGRAM GUIDELINESSolicitation 17-570
Important Information for Proposers
A revised version of the NSF Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG) (NSF 22-1), is effective for proposals submitted, or due, on or after October 4, 2021. Please be advised that, depending on the specified due date, the guidelines contained in NSF 22-1 may apply to proposals submitted in response to this funding opportunity.
CISE’s Division of Computer and Network Systems (CNS) supports research and education projects that develop new knowledge in two core programs:
- Computer Systems Research (CSR) program; and
- Networking Technology and Systems (NeTS) program.
Proposers are invited to submit proposals in three project classes, which are defined as follows:
- Small Projects - up to $500,000 total budget with durations up to three years;
- Medium Projects - $500,001 to $1,200,000 total budget with durations up to four years; and
- Large Projects - $1,200,001 to $3,000,000 total budget with durations up to five years.
CSR proposals must be in the Small or Medium classes only; NeTS proposals may be in the Small, Medium, or Large class.
A more complete description of the three project classes can be found in Section II. Program Description of this document.
- Special Guidelines for Submitting Collaborative Proposals under NSF and US-Israel Binational Science Foundation Collaborative Research Opportunities
- FIND (Future Internet Design) Initiative and Awards
What Has Been Funded (Recent Awards Made Through This Program, with Abstracts)