Division of Computing and Communication Foundations
Computing and Communication Foundations (CCF): Core Programs
|Anindya Banerjeefirstname.lastname@example.org||(703) 292-8910|
|Mitra Basuemail@example.com||(703) 292-8910|
|Tracy Kimbrelfirstname.lastname@example.org||(703) 292-8910|
|Dmitry Maslovemail@example.com||(703) 292-8910|
|Phillip Regaliafirstname.lastname@example.org||(703) 292-8910|
In addition to the Program Officers identified as program points of contact above, the following CCF Program Officers also support CCF core programs as indicated below:
Algorithmic Foundations (AF)
Software and Hardware Foundations (SHF)
Important Information for Proposers
A revised version of the NSF Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG) (NSF 19-1), is effective for proposals submitted, or due, on or after February 25, 2019. Please be advised that, depending on the specified due date, the guidelines contained in NSF 19-1 may apply to proposals submitted in response to this funding opportunity.
Full Proposal Window
September 9, 2019 - September 16, 2019
October 31, 2019 - November 14, 2019
CISE’s Division of Computing and Communication Foundations (CCF) supports research and education projects that develop new knowledge in four core programs:
- The Algorithmic Foundations (AF) program;
- The Communications and Information Foundations (CIF) program;
- The Foundations of Emerging Technologies (FET) program; and
- The Software and Hardware Foundations (SHF) program.
Proposers are invited to submit proposals in two project classes, which are defined as follows:
- Small Projects - up to $500,000 total budget with durations up to three years; and
- Medium Projects - $500,001 to $1,200,000 total budget with durations up to four years.
A more complete description of the two project classes can be found in section II. Program Description of this document.
CCF proposals must be in the Small or Medium classes only.