This program has been archived.
Computing and Communication Foundations (CCF): Core Programs
|Anindya Banerjeefirstname.lastname@example.org||(703) 292-8910|
|Mitra Basuemail@example.com||(703) 292-8910|
|Tracy Kimbrelfirstname.lastname@example.org||(703) 292-8910|
|Dmitry Maslovemail@example.com||(703) 292-8910|
|Phillip Regaliafirstname.lastname@example.org||(703) 292-8910|
In addition to the Program Officers identified as program points of contact above, the following CCF Program Officers also support CCF core programs as indicated below:
Algorithmic Foundations (AF)
Software and Hardware Foundations (SHF)
Important Information for Proposers
A revised version of the NSF Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG) (NSF 20-1), is effective for proposals submitted, or due, on or after June 1, 2020. Please be advised that, depending on the specified due date, the guidelines contained in NSF 20-1 may apply to proposals submitted in response to this funding opportunity.
CISE’s Division of Computing and Communication Foundations (CCF) supports research and education projects that develop new knowledge in four core programs:
- The Algorithmic Foundations (AF) program;
- The Communications and Information Foundations (CIF) program;
- The Foundations of Emerging Technologies (FET) program; and
- The Software and Hardware Foundations (SHF) program.
Proposers are invited to submit proposals in two project classes, which are defined as follows:
- Small Projects - up to $500,000 total budget with durations up to three years; and
- Medium Projects - $500,001 to $1,200,000 total budget with durations up to four years.
A more complete description of the two project classes can be found in section II. Program Description of this document.
CCF proposals must be in the Small or Medium classes only.