Directorate for Engineering
Grants for the Department-Level Reform of Undergraduate Engineering Education (DLR)
|Gary A. Gabrieleemail@example.com||(703) 292-5346||585 N|
|Susan C. Kemnitzerfirstname.lastname@example.org||(703) 292-5347||585 N|
|Glenn L. Schraderemail@example.com||(703) 292-8371||525 N|
|Cynthia J. Eksteinfirstname.lastname@example.org||(703) 292-7941||565 S|
|Richard J. Fragaszyemail@example.com||(703) 292-8360||545 S|
|Gregg Solomonfirstname.lastname@example.org||(703) 292-8333||855 S|
Important Information for Proposers
A revised version of the NSF Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG) (NSF 17-1), is effective for proposals submitted, or due, on or after January 30, 2017. Please be advised that, depending on the specified due date, the guidelines contained in NSF 17-1 may apply to proposals submitted in response to this funding opportunity.
The Grants for the Department-Level Reform of Undergraduate Engineering Education solicitation provides an opportunity for institutions to compete for planning and implementation grants to assist departmental and larger units in:
- Engaging faculty in the scholarship of learning and teaching on a department wide basis,
- Developing, implementing, assessing and disseminating comprehensive plans to reformulate, streamline and update engineering degree programs,
- Developing, implementing, assessing department wide transformational change of student learning experiences,
- Incorporating Service Learning opportunities into engineering programs,
- Meeting the emerging workforce and educational needs of U.S. industry, and
- Incorporating methods for integration of research and teaching.
This solicitation is a collaborative effort between the Directorate for Engineering (ENG) and the Directorate for Education and Human Resources (EHR).
THIS PROGRAM IS PART OF