NSF Atmospheric and Geospace Sciences Updates
Welcome to the AGS Site for Updates!
November 21, 2017
- New solicitation: Leading Engineering for America's Prosperity, Health, and Infrastructure (LEAP HI) (NSF 17-602) (LOI Deadline: 12/15/17; Submission window: 2/5-20/18)
November 17, 2017
November 16, 2017
October 30, 2017
- Vacancy Announcement: Division Director, Atmospheric & Geospace Sciences (Closes: 1/29/2018)
October 13, 2017
- Removal of Target Dates for Geospace Programs (DCL NSF 17-109)
- Request for Information on Mid-Scale Research Infrastructure (DCL NSF 18-013)
September 11, 2017
August 21, 2017
- Vacancy Announcement: Section Head, Atmosphere Section, AGS (Web link)
June 6, 2017
- National Academy of Sciences, Assessment of National Science Foundation's 2015 Geospace Portfolio Review (Adobe Acrobat)
June 2, 2017
- Investments in Critical Capabilities for Geospace Science 2016-2025: A Portfolio Review of the Geospace Section of the Division of Atmospheric and Geospace Sciences (Subcommittee of the NSF Advisory Committee for Geosciences) (Adobe Acrobat)
May 5, 2017
- NSF Geospace Response to NAS Assessment: A Comprehensive Portfolio Review of Activities in the Geospace Section of AGS (Adobe Acrobat)
May 2, 2017
March 21, 2017
The DCL (NSF 17-031) Request for Information on Future Needs for Advanced Cyberinfrastructure to Support Science and Engineering Research is now available. NSF invites both individuals and groups of individuals to provide input on the specific scientific and engineering research challenges that require advanced cyberinfrastructure for their solutions. The deadline for submission of contributions is 5:00 PM Eastern time on April 5, 2017.
February 6, 2017
- Solicitation for Advanced Modular Incoherent Scatter Radar Facilities (AMISR) at Poker Flat (Alaska) and at Resolute Bay (Canada) has been posted.
December 19, 2016
November 15, 2016
DCL: Directorate for Geosciences (GEO), Division of Atmospheric and Geospace Sciences (AGS) - Employment Opportunity for Program Directors Positions in the Atmospheric Science Section (Open Until Filled) (AGS 17-001, November 9, 2016)
October 25, 2016
October 17, 2016
October 3, 2016
Watch this space for periodic updates and news from the NSF Division of Atmospheric and Geospace Sciences.