FUNDING > Computing and...
Computing and Communication Foundations (CCF): Core Programs
email@example.com, (703) 292-8910
In addition to the Program Officers identified as program points of contact above, the following CCF Program Officers also support CCF core programs as indicated below:
Algorithmic Foundations (AF)
- Mitra Basu, (703) 292-8910, firstname.lastname@example.org, Room 1115
- Rahul Shah, (703) 292-2709 email@example.com, Room 1115
- Jack Snoeyink, (703) 292-7178, firstname.lastname@example.org, Room 1115
- Dmitry Maslov, (703) 292-8910, email@example.com, Room 1115
Communications and Information Foundations (CIF)
- D. Richard Brown, (703) 292-8910, firstname.lastname@example.org, Room 1115
- John Cozzens, (703) 292-8910, email@example.com, Room 1115
Software and Hardware Foundations (SHF)
- Nina Amla, (703) 292-7991, firstname.lastname@example.org, Room 1110
- Anindya Banerjee, (703) 292-7885, email@example.com, Room 1160
- Sankar Basu, (703) 292-8910, firstname.lastname@example.org, Room 1114
- Sol Greenspan, (703) 292-8910, email@example.com, Room 1108
- Tao Li, (703) 292-8910, firstname.lastname@example.org, Room 1115
Important Information for Proposers
A revised version of the NSF Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (PAPPG) (NSF 17-1), is effective for proposals submitted, or due, on or after January 30, 2017. Please be advised that, depending on the specified due date, the guidelines contained in NSF 17-1 may apply to proposals submitted in response to this funding opportunity.
Full Proposal Window
Wed Sep 20 00:00:00 EDT 2017 - Wed Sep 27 00:00:00 EDT 2017
Wed Nov 01 00:00:00 EDT 2017 - Wed Nov 15 00:00:00 EST 2017
CISE’s Division of Computing and Communication Foundations (CCF) supports research and education projects that develop new knowledge in three core programs:
- The Algorithmic Foundations (AF) program;
- The Communications and Information Foundations (CIF) program; and
- The Software and Hardware Foundations (SHF) program.
Proposers are invited to submit proposals in two project classes, which are defined as follows:
- Small Projects - up to $500,000 total budget with durations up to three years; and
- Medium Projects - $500,001 to $1,200,000 total budget with durations up to four years.
A more complete description of the two project classes can be found in section II. Program Description of this document.
CCF proposals must be in the Small or Medium classes only.
Funded as Part of This Activity
Revisions and Updates