Directorate for Mathematical Physical Sciences Advisory Committee (MPSAC) Other Reports
- AST Portfolio Review Report , August 2012
"Advancing Astronomy in the Coming Decade: Opportunities and Challenges"
- AST Senior Review Committee Report, October 2006
"From the Ground Up: Balancing the NSF Astronomy Program"
- Closing the Loop: Materials Instrumentation , July 2014
- DMR Materials 2022 Report, July 2012
"Developing a Vision for the Infrastructure and Facility Needs of the Materials Community"
- DMS Name Change Committee Report, April 2012
"MPSAC to Examine the Question of Renaming the Division of Mathematical Sciences"
- Evaluation and Education Research (EER) Working Group Report, September 2005
- EHRAC-MPSAC Joint Subcommittee, October 2004
"Undergraduate Education in the Mathematical & Physical Sciences: Report of the Joint Subcommittee of the NSF EHRAC and MPSAC"
- Food, Energy, and Water: Transformative Research Opportunities in the Mathematical and Physical Sciences, July 2014
- High Magnetic Fields Report, October 2005
- MPS Cyberinfrastructure Report, October 2005
"Cyberinfrastructure to Enable Cyberscience in the Mathematical and Physical Sciences"
- MPS-EHR Broadening Participation Working Group Report, October 2005
- MPS-EHR Joint Working Group White Paper , August 2012
"E2: Expeditions in Education"
- MPS Theory Final Report, October 2004
"Theoretical Science in the Mathematical and Physical Sciences Directorate"
- Optics and Photonics: Transformative Research Opportunities in the Mathematical and Physical Sciences, September 2014
- "The Physics of the Universe Report", February 2004
- Report of the MPSAC Subcommittee for Studying the Role of NSF/MPS in Food Systems , July 2014
- Report of MPS Facilities Subcommittee, May 2008
"The Deep Underground Science and Engineering Laboratory"
- Research Curriculum and Informal Activities Working Group Report, October 2005
EHR/MPS Working Group on "The Interplay of Research-Embedded Activities with Curriculum and Informal Science Education"
- Response to Strategic Plan for Physics Project Prioritization Panel, January 2015