EHR Advisory Committee Meeting Spring 2022
April 7, 2022
EHR Advisory Committee Board will be holding their next meeting, virtually, on May 18th and 19th.
To attend the virtual meeting, all visitors must register at least 48 hours prior to the meeting at:
The agenda is as follows:
Wednesday, May 18, 2022, 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm (Eastern)
- Welcoming Remarks from the AC Chair and the EHR Acting Assistant Director
- Theme 1: Promoting Organizational Level Transformation in STEM Education and Workforce Development
- Session 1-1: Through the Lens of Equity and Access: Improving Implementation of Evidence-based Practices for Organizational Level Transformation
- Session 1-2: Understanding and Addressing Structural Barriers to Organizational Level Transformation
- Session 1-3: Cultivating Partnerships to Promote Sustainable Organizational Level Transformation
Thursday, May 19, 2022, 12:00 noon – 5:00 pm (Eastern)
- Theme 2: Advancing Racial Equity in STEM Education and Workforce Development
- Session 2-1: Pathways to Achieving Racial Equity in STEM
- Session 2-2: Translating, Scaling, and Transferring Racial Equity Research into Sustainable Practice
- Session 2-3: Racial Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion: A Catalyst for Improving Graduate Education
- Discussion with NSF Director and Chief Operating Officer and Closing Remarks
If you have questions or comments regarding the EHR AC Meeting, please reach out to Bon Green at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The U.S. National Science Foundation propels the nation forward by advancing fundamental research in all fields of science and engineering. NSF supports research and people by providing facilities, instruments and funding to support their ingenuity and sustain the U.S. as a global leader in research and innovation. With a fiscal year 2022 budget of $8.8 billion, NSF funds reach all 50 states through grants to nearly 2,000 colleges, universities and institutions. Each year, NSF receives more than 40,000 competitive proposals and makes about 11,000 new awards. Those awards include support for cooperative research with industry, Arctic and Antarctic research and operations, and U.S. participation in international scientific efforts.