Entries must convey science, technology, engineering and/or mathematics principles.
- Entries can be produced by individuals or by teams.
- Entries are not limited to those from academia but are welcomed from all sectors and professions (e.g., illustrators, scientists, engineers, research groups, institutions, etc.).
- A maximum of one entry per individual or team is permitted in each category.
- Entries can be submitted to one category only.
- Entries must match the description of the category to which they are submitted.
- Entries must not advertise or promote a commercial product visually or orally.
- Entries in the Interactive category must be free of charge and compatible with Microsoft Windows, iOS and/or the Android platform, and must provide any needed passwords required to access the entry.
- Entries and registrant information must be submitted in English. Videos narrated in a foreign language are acceptable if English subtitles are included.