In Fiscal Year 2010, the Office of Diversity and Inclusion (ODI) outreach/partnering efforts included:
- Serving as a member of the HRM outreach committee, Team to Invigorate Marketing & Outreach (TIMO), which included participating in bi-weekly planning meetings, participating in two disability job fairs, presenting at TIMO's ALL Hands Meeting, presenting on Reasonable Accommodations at the Virginia Vocational Rehabilitation Program for the disabled, partnering with HRM in sponsoring NSF's first Disibility Forum and serving as a champion for NSF's Ambassador Program.
- Serving as a representative of the Broadening Participation Working Group (BPWG), which included, participation in discussion issues relative to diversity; presenting on civil rights issues impacting recipients of Federal funds and at NSF Regional Conferences in Jackson, MS and Cleveland, OH; presenting on civil rights issues impacting recipients of Federal funds at the Minority Serving Institution Conferences in Dallas, TX and Baltimore, MD. NSF Broadening Participation
- Serving as presenter for the 3rd Affinity Network Colloquium sponsored by the Office of the Intelligence Community Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity.
- Serving as a panelist for an Employee Roundtable at the Occupational Safety and Health Commission.
- Serving as a partner in the TItle IX Working Group through the Department of Justice.
- Moderating NSF's 2010 JAM symposium on Title IX.