Science Funding Agencies in Africa, the Near and South Asia
These links to foreign science funding agencies (NSF counterparts) are provided as a resource for the US science community. Please note that listing an agency is not an endorsement by NSF. Viewers will leave the NSF website when selecting a specific counterpart link.
OISE program staff may have information on foreign research opportunities and facilities. To contact OISE staff responsible for activities with a specific country, see the Staff by Country page.
- Egypt - STDF (Egyptian Science Technology Fund)
- India - DST (Department of Science Technology)
- Israel - BSF (Binational Science Foundation)
- Lebanon - CNRS (National Council for Scientific Research)
- South Africa - NRF (National Research Foundation)
- Turkey - TUBITAK (Scientific Technological Research Council)