Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide (GROW) - DENMARK
This information is specific to the GROW opportunity for Denmark.
See Dear Colleague Letter NSF 16-012 for information on how to apply. For additional information on the GROW program, check the program webpage or email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that external websites not maintained by NSF may become inactive over time.
GROW in Denmark
Danish National Research Foundation
- Partner Agency GROW website: http://dg.dk/en/2015/11/24/possibility-of-supplemental-funding-for-nsf-research-fellows-at-the-centers-of-excellence/
- Eligible host institutions: Danish National Research Foundation Centers of Excellence - http://www.dg.dk/en/centers-of-excellence-2/list-of-centers/ and Danish National Research Foundaton Niels Bohr Professorships http://dg.dk/en/other-funding-mechanisms/the-professorship-programs/niels-bohr-professors/
- Duration: One research visit of between two and twelve months.
- Support for research, education and additional living expenses will be provided through the Danish host institution. Support for additional living expenses will be approximately 9000 DKK per month.
- Johanne Juhl, Senior Advisor
- phone +45-3318-1951
- email: email@example.com
Danish Council for Independent Research (DFF)Partner Agency GROW website: http://ufm.dk/en/research-and-innovation/councils-and-commissions/the-danish-council-for-independent-research/for-applicants/what-can-you-apply-for/overview-of-instruments/copy_of_graduate-research-opportunities-worldwide-grow
Return to main GROW page