Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide (GROW) - FRANCE
This information is specific to the GROW opportunity for France.
See Dear Colleague Letter NSF 16-012 for information on how to apply. For additional information on the GROW program, check the program webpage or email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that external websites not maintained by NSF may become inactive over time.
GROW in France
- Partner institution: Ministry of Higher Education and Research (MESR)
- Partner institution web site with potential host institutions - http://www.enseignementsup-recherche.gouv.fr/growfrance
- Duration: One visit of three to twelve months.
- Support: Between 400-1,700 euros per month, in addition to in kind support (where appropriate) and depending on the stature of the PhD candidate (on tenure or on reserve) during his/her stay and the location of host institution.
- Additional Links:
- U.S. Embassy in France: https://fr.usembassy.gov/
- Embassy of France in Washington, DC: http://www.ambafrance-us.org/
- NSF Europe Office email address - email@example.com
- MESR GROW France email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research in France: http://www.campusfrance.org/en/rubrique/research-in-France
- GROW France flier (Note: Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.)
Return to main GROW page.