Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide (GROW) - SWEDEN
This page provides information about the GROW opportunity for Sweden.
See Dear Colleague Letter NSF 16-012 for information on how to apply. For additional information on the GROW program, check the program webpage or email inquiries to email@example.com. Note that external websites not maintained by NSF may become inactive over time.
GROW in Sweden
- Partner Agency: Swedish Research Council (Vetenskapsrädet)
- Partner Agency GROW web site including potential host institutions.
- Graduate Research Fellows are strongly encouraged to contact potential collaborators at the listed Swedish Centres of Excellence.
- Duration: One research visit of between two and twelve months.
- Support for research, education and additional living expenses will be provided by the Swedish Research Council through the Swedish host institution.
- Anticipated support for additional living expenses will be approximately 13,000 SEK per month.
- Tomas Gustavsson
- Research Officer
- Department of Research Policy
- Additional Links:
- U.S. Embassy in Sweden - http://sweden.usembassy.gov
- Embassy of Sweden in Washington, DC - http://www.swedenabroad.com/en-GB/Embassies/Washington/
- NSF Europe Office email address - firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to main GROW page.