This document has been archived.
The Infrastructure Program provides support for activities that differ from the research projects supported by the disciplinary programs of the Division of Mathematical Sciences. These include working research sessions, such as conferences, symposia, colloquia, and special years, as well as training programs, such as grants for broadening education in the mathematical sciences or increasing the number of individuals in disciplines that are based in the mathematical sciences.
Proposals must be submitted by the following date(s):
Primary Program Contact
Rm. 1025 N
Phone: (703) 292-4862,
Fax: (703) 292-9032,
Standard eligibility criteria as defined in the Grant Proposal Guide apply to this program. There are no additional limitations.
Estimated program budget, number of awards and average award size/duration are subject to the availability of funds.
Proposal Preparation Instructions
Standard Preparation Guidelines
Standard GPG Guidelines apply.
This program adheres to the budget definition and preparation instructions described in the Grant Proposal
Guide and has no additional requirements or limitations.
Cost Sharing is not required.
Proposal Review Information
Merit Review Criteria:
National Science Board approved criteria apply.
Award Administration Information
Standard NSF award conditions apply.
Standard NSF reporting requirements apply.
- ADVANCE: Increasing the Participation and Advancement of Women in Aca ...
- Conferences, International Travel, Workshops and Special Years in Math ...
- Enhancing the Mathematical Sciences Workforce in the 21st Century
- Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- Integrative Graduate Education and Research Traineeship (IGERT) Progra ...
- INTERDISCIPLINARY GRANTS IN THE MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES
- MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS
- Mathematical Sciences Research Institutes
- MPS Distinguished International Postdoctoral Research Fellowships (MPS ...
- Research Experiences for Undergraduates
- Research Planning Grants and CAREER Advancement Awards for Minority Sc ...
- University-Industry Cooperative Research Programs in the Mathematical
- Vertical Integration of Research and Education in the Mathematical Sci ...
Program Description Number: