This page has been archived and is provided for reference only. Current information for employees is available at https://inside.nsf.gov/communications/internalcommunications/Pages/Resumption-of-Operations-January-2019.aspx.
Information About the Government Shutdown for NSF Employees
Please direct any questions you have regarding the government shutdown to email@example.com. Someone will periodically check this e-mail through the furlough.
MESSAGES FROM THE NSF DIRECTOR
- NEW Important Notice No. 145: Resumption of Operations at the National Science Foundation (January 28. 2019)
- NEW Message from the NSF Director (January 17, 2019)
NON-FEDERAL EMPLOYMENT INFORMATION
- NEW Outside Employment During Furlough (January 16, 2019)
NSF FURLOUGH INFORMATION
- NEW Second Notice of Decision to Furlough Due to Lapse of Appropriations (January 22, 2019)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
PAY AND BENEFITS
- Standard Form 8 - Notice to Federal Employee About Unemployment Insurance (SF 8)
- NEW Pay and Benefits Information for Employees Affected by the Lapse in Appropriations (January 15, 2019)
OPM FURLOUGH INFORMATION
- UPDATED Resources for Furloughed NSF Employees (January 25, 2019)