- Early Career Doctorates
- The ECDS gathers in-depth information about postdoctoral appointees and other recent doctorate recipients during the first 10 years of their working careers. Information collected includes demographics; professional activities and achievements; professional and personal life balance; mentoring, training, and research opportunities; and career paths and plans.
- Federal Scientists and Engineers
- This series provides data on the characteristics and status of scientists and engineers employed by the U.S. Federal Government. Various demographic data are included in the analyses.
- Postdoctorates at Federally Funded R&D Centers
- This series provides data on the demographic characteristics, research fields, and sources of support of postdoctoral researchers (postdocs) employed at federally funded R&D centers (FFRDCs).
- SESTAT: Characteristics of Scientists and Engineers in the United States
- Tabular data, generated from the SESTAT data system, provides a profile the U.S. science and engineering (S&E) workforce. The tabulations include characteristics of all U.S. scientists and engineers, employed scientists and engineers, and salaries information for scientists and engineers. Data are presented by degree field and occupation, and by characteristics such as sex, race, ethnicity, age and citizenship. Learn about the redesign of SESTAT.
Workforce: Federal Government
Last Updated: June 08, 2016