- Characteristics of Recent College Graduates
- This series presents information and data on the characteristics of persons receiving bachelor's or master's degrees in science or engineering fields from U.S. academia institutions.
- Characteristics of Scientists and Engineers with U.S. Doctorates
- This series examines trends in U.S. employment and related labor information for persons holding doctoral degrees in science and engineering. Information is available on demographic and employment characteristics of the nation's doctoral scientists and engineers.
- Early Career Doctorates
- The ECDS gathers in-depth information about postdoctoral appointees and other recent doctorate recipients during the first 10 years of their working careers. Information collected includes demographics; professional activities and achievements; professional and personal life balance; mentoring, training, and research opportunities; and career paths and plans.
- S&E Doctorate Awards
- This series presents data and trends on doctorates awarded in science and engineering. Information is also available on characteristics of doctorate recipients, institutions awarding doctorates, and postgraduation plans of doctorate recipients.
- SESTAT: Characteristics of Scientists and Engineers in the United States
- Tabular data, generated from the SESTAT data system, provides a profile the U.S. science and engineering (S&E) workforce. The tabulations include characteristics of all U.S. scientists and engineers, employed scientists and engineers, and salaries information for scientists and engineers. Data are presented by degree field and occupation, and by characteristics such as sex, race, ethnicity, age and citizenship. Learn about the redesign of SESTAT.
- Women, Minorities, and Persons with Disabilities in S&E
- This series presents trends in the participation of women, minorities, and persons with disabilities in science and engineering fields. Topics include higher-education enrollments, degrees, institutions, and financial support and employment status, occupations, sectors, and salaries.
Last Updated: June 08, 2016