- Early Career Doctorates
- The ECDS gathers in-depth information about postdoctoral appointees and other recent doctorate recipients during the first 10 years of their working careers. Information collected includes demographics; professional activities and achievements; professional and personal life balance; mentoring, training, and research opportunities; and career paths and plans.
- Graduate Students and Postdoctorates in S&E
- This series provides data on the number and characteristics of science and engineering graduate students enrolled and postdocs working in academic U.S. institutions.
- S&E Degrees
- This series provides information on the number and types of bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees awarded by U.S. institutions. It also provides information on the characteristics of the degree recipients.
- S&E Degrees, By Race/Ethnicity of Recipients
- This series provides time series information on the number of bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees awarded by U.S. institutions, by major field of degree and by race/ethnicity and sex of degree recipient.
- S&E Doctorate Awards
- This series presents data and trends on doctorates awarded in science and engineering. Information is also available on characteristics of doctorate recipients, institutions awarding doctorates, and postgraduation plans of doctorate recipients.
- Women, Minorities, and Persons with Disabilities in S&E
- This series presents trends in the participation of women, minorities, and persons with disabilities in science and engineering fields. Topics include higher-education enrollments, degrees, institutions, and financial support and employment status, occupations, sectors, and salaries.
Last Updated: June 08, 2016