- Graduate Students and Postdoctorates in S&E
- This series provides data on the number and characteristics of science and engineering graduate students enrolled and postdocs working in academic U.S. institutions.
- S&E Degrees
- This series provides information on the number and types of bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees awarded by U.S. institutions. It also provides information on the characteristics of the degree recipients.
- S&E Degrees, By Race/Ethnicity of Recipients
- This series provides time series information on the number of bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees awarded by U.S. institutions, by major field of degree and by race/ethnicity and sex of degree recipient.
- S&E Doctorate Awards
- This series presents data and trends on doctorates awarded in science and engineering. Information is also available on characteristics of doctorate recipients, institutions awarding doctorates, and postgraduation plans of doctorate recipients.
- SESTAT: Characteristics of Scientists and Engineers in the United States
- Tabular data, generated from the SESTAT data system, provides a profile the U.S. science and engineering (S&E) workforce. The tabulations include characteristics of all U.S. scientists and engineers, employed scientists and engineers, and salaries information for scientists and engineers. Data are presented by degree field and occupation, and by characteristics such as sex, race, ethnicity, age and citizenship. Learn about the redesign of SESTAT.
- Women, Minorities, and Persons with Disabilities in S&E
- This series presents trends in the participation of women, minorities, and persons with disabilities in science and engineering fields. Topics include higher-education enrollments, degrees, institutions, and financial support and employment status, occupations, sectors, and salaries.
Last Updated: June 08, 2016